• Administrative and Government disputes
• Administrative and Government contracts
• Competitions and Antitrust disputes
• Economic criminal disputes
• Bids Law
• Procedural Law
• Corporate Taxations disputes
• Commercial disputes and Companies' liquidations
• Banking disputes
• Real Estates and Construction disputes
• Football disputes
• Labor disputes
Education:Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and Master of Law (LLM) from Alexandria University, PhD Researcher in CAIRO University- Administrative and Jurisdictional Procedural Law
Mr. Mohammed Said has been working as a Legal Consultant in KSA since 2003 and with the Law Firm of Salah Al-Hejailan, since 2008.
Mr. Said prepares arguments on legal issues, drafting legal petitions, memoranda before the appeal and high courts. Carry out legal risk assessment, recommending legal and/or factual measures that would lessen the risks and propose solutions and legal strategy against adversary solicitors.